Only a Man

Monday, November 7, 2016

The battle rages on...

   Its been about 4 months since my last post, and a lot has happened in my life. I was blessed to marry off my oldest daughter to a great young man that will take care of her both spiritually and emotionally. I am in the process of expanding our business to a full time and hopefully successful venture and sadly I also laid to rest my idol and mentor, my father.

   As you can see the emotions have been up and down over these last few months but through it all my wife and best friend has had my back and been the support most could ever dream of. My weight and exercise has fluctuated in dedication throughout all of this but I have also found a new love of nutrition. I am currently juicing, on a no dairy, sugar and white flour vegi based diet. I am down to 389lbs and feeling like I am back on track.

   I am on track to hit my first 100lbs lost by Thanksgiving and my goal weight by my 46th birthday. As I reflect on this whole last year I can honestly say that you have to keep battling no matter what the circumstances are. You might lose a few but if you keep getting up and dusting yourself off you will win the war! I am currently charging the front lines with my weapons held high, fight on!  

-265.36.XL

No comments:

Post a Comment