Only a Man

Thursday, July 28, 2016

hey whats up?

Its been awhile since I posted, but a little update. I am still hovering around that 400lbs mark, starting to get back into my diet and exercise after being committed about 75% over the last 3 months. When life comes at you, get in a good 3 point stance and hit it below the belly button. Sometimes it wins and sometimes it doesn't. I have 140lbs to go and there is no date to get there by as long as I am moving forward to get there.

I ran my very first Triathlon on my 45th birthday and it was amazing, hard, scary and extremely rewarding. I am shooting to do another one on September 10th, so keep me in your prayers. I feel good and am healthier than I have been in a while but I still need to drop the pounds. With my eye on the prize I continue to fight!  -265.36.XL

No comments:

Post a Comment