Only a Man

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

keep on moving...

    In these last 11 weeks I have come across multiple people fighting the same fight as me. The response I have been getting from those that have read my blog is very humbling. You dont really realize that people are fighting the same battles and going through the same struggles as you are if you dont put it out there. Even though my battle is mine, I get great strength from hearing positive feedback from people who are inspired by my journey or who have advice for me in my battles. I am going into my 11th week and I surpassed 50 lbs lost 2 weeks earlier than I had hoped. I have been able to stretch my exercise to a new realm that I didnt think I would be able to for a while longer, i have started to distance run. I have ran 2-3 miles a week and averaging about 14 min miles. I have found a calorie intake to calorie output ratio that has really helped me to lose weight and I am feeling great. I will continue to battle my war on obesity and I will win. I am working on my 2nd 50lbs lost and will soon be under 400lbs for the first time in 7 years. Keeping my eye on the prize! -265.36.XL

"The first step toward getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are"         - Leonardo de Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment