Only a Man

Friday, February 19, 2016

good days and bad days...

When you have a long battle ahead of you there are weeks that you dont want to fight anymore, you just want to lay on the couch and eat a bag of cheetos and eat a drumstick ice cream. Ummmm well I did that this week, I have missed 2 days of working out and just feel blah. It gets scary when I look back at my history and this is the time when I go back to old habits and implode. But not this time. I had a bad week, gained a couple pounds and went off the wagon. Today, I will be in the gym twice and today is my restart date. I have no longer lost 50+ pounds, I have lost 0 pounds and am starting over. Its time to have that feeling of excitement and kick ass attitude back. Look for big losses this week, because im chewing gum and kicking ass, and Im all out of gum! -265.36.XL

No comments:

Post a Comment