Only a Man

Monday, February 29, 2016

a new way of life...

As I start my 15th week of this battle with obesity, I have lost 63 lbs. This is a lot of weight and I am very proud of my accomplishments, but as the dust settles on all the hype of the first few weeks I have come to the realization that this is not a race or a game but a new way of life. Its a struggle to do the right thing everyday in this battle. And honestly I do not win everyday. Some days the struggle wins, but I regroup and I come back even harder hence I am continuing to lose the weight. But it is the realization that there is not a end to this battle. Once I get to my goal weight its not like I get to just be done with my fight. It is and will be a lifelong battle to keep this weight off and I will always be fighting. With that said, I am ready, I train hard everyday, I push myself further and further, I am a warrior and I will continue to win this war. Today starts week 15 and my short term goal is to be under 400 by the end of the week, I am currently 408lbs, I have not seen 399 in over 6 years! If it doesnt challenge me, it wont change me!  -265.36.XL


No comments:

Post a Comment