Only a Man

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Attitude is everything...

   Yesterday at the gym I was still pretty amped over the phrase I had adopted, "if it doesn't challenge you, it wont change you", and so as I was on the elliptical coming up on my final seconds of my 45 minute session, I was like "lets push it a little". I ended up doing 60 minutes, over 1100 calories burned and my legs having a good burn. I thought how mental this game is. My attitude was so different than the day before but because I was so charged up mentally, I was able to push farther than before. It makes me think of a family motto that my wife always tells my kids when there mad about something. "Choose happy", its simple but there is so much truth to it. Only you have the power to have a bad attitude. Sometimes it feels like its out of our control, but its not. It just might be hard to overcome it, but as we are learning together... if it doesn't challenge you, it wont change you!  -265.36.XL

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice always! Pray constantly. Give thanks in everything, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment