Only a Man

Monday, December 14, 2015

V is for Victory!

As a warrior in my personal battle against obesity, I feel very invincible right now. I know I cant let my guard down or get to sure of myself but I do feel like I am finally getting the upper hand in this war. I have found a calorie to exercise ratio that seems to have me dropping about a pound a day right now. I am on schedule to hit my first 50 lbs loss marker on the 12th of February! I am so excited, I am being very strong in my will power and my dedication to being at the gym as much as I need to be. I am feeling good and enjoying myself in the meantime. I know God is empowering me and giving me the desire to fight hard and I thank him daily. I know without Him I would not be winning these little battles and without Him I would have no chance of Victory!

Exodus 15:2
"The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."

2 comments: