Only a Man

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The fight continues and the battle rages on

Im in week 7 in my quest to conquer my obesity and I continue to claim victory in this battle! I am already down another 3 pounds for a total of 28. I have not won the fight but the small battles that will get me complete victory are being conquered. I have 178lbs left to go and alot more battles but my spirits are up.

I raised my exercise amounts last week and to gage my body's reaction. So far it reacted well, 3 pounds in 3 days are good results. I will continue the rest of the week with this intense workout regimen to get ready for the holiday weeks that are coming. I just need to keep my eye on the prize, 265lbs, 36 waist and a XL shirt! Wow does that sound healthy and happy!

I have a weight loss schedule that puts me at my goal weight by Feburary 3rd of 2017. I know there will be ups and downs during this war but I believe that goal is very reachable. I also have a "mini goal" to 421 by the New Year. This will put me at my first 50 pounds lost over a month ahead of schedule! What an exciting time, all the way around it will be when I when this fight!

Numbers 10:9
"When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies."

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time, one pound at a time. You've got this Dean. Cheering you on. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete