Only a Man

Thursday, December 10, 2015

The struggle is real...

 I struggle to understand how I can be motivated one day and then give up the next. My obesity consumes my life, it controls almost everything I do daily (or cant do). 6 weeks ago I found myself weighing in at 471 lbs, the largest in my life, and then I look at pictures from 7 summers ago and I was 305 lbs and in the best condition of my life after losing 152 lbs and I desire to get back to that level of dedication. I have once again started to try and get my health in order and under control. I have been on my program for a few weeks and everything is going awesome, but that nagging reminder of how many times I have done this before and failed miserably haunts me. I have always had my faith, the love and support from my family and friends but for some reason just cant seem to stay on the bike that I have so fiercely fell off so many times. I have to always look at the big picture, I will win my battle with obesity and I will be here for my friends and family for the long haul.

   All I can say is please continue to pray for me, support me and encourage me. For I have a lot of fight in me and am searching for a way to unleash it on this obstacle. I do know that writing on here seems to help me and keep my fight in the front of my mind and the accountability feels great. I am going to try and post on here weekly with my ups and downs and my weigh ins. I just have to remember to keep my eye on the prize.   -265.36.XL

1 comment: