Only a Man

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Power through...

As I travel along in this journey I find myself hitting speed bumps along the way. I believe that in the past these speed bumps are what in the end have caused me to veer of my path of success. These speed bumps come in all sizes weather it be special events, family issues, schedules or in these next two weeks, holidays. You have to be honest with yourself and know that your plan will be messed up a little during these times. But you have the power to reign in the horses when they start to get a little out of control. I am dedicated to working out 6 out of the 7 days a week, and I usually go twice on Sunday to make up for the day that I missed. But I also know this is not going to happen during these next two weeks, I have to mentally prepare for this and not let it completely through me off and start any bad habits. I also know that im not going to stick 100% to my diet plan either, but I will document everything that goes into my mouth so I can see my calorie intake, and I will be aware of it. Out of sight, out of mind is not a good thing when it comes to counting calories. At least I will be aware and that will help me to know when 1 more cookie or piece of pie is probably not a good idea. Im praying for all you that are going through a journey like mine, just keep your eye on the prize and keep powering through theses next two weeks. The results will be a feeling of control over your weakness and in my instance another win in my battle with obesity.

No comments:

Post a Comment