Only a Man

Monday, December 28, 2015

Holiday battle...

So I barely got through Christmas with out gaining weight, I did not heed my own advice and document everything I put in my mouth, instead I grazed all day on everything! I was not able to work out on Christmas Day but did workout 2 a day after, I came out even for the week. After the binge eating I did on Christmas Day, I call it a win! My biggest success though was acknowledging what I had to do and getting my ass to the gym twice a day to counter act my day of gluteny. I feel good and will put in 2 a days this week leading up to New Years since I will be gone for 4 days without the opportunity of going to the gym. Just trying to stay on the right side of my weight loss during this holiday season.  Just keeping my eye on the prize! -265.36.XL

No comments:

Post a Comment